The Pocket Edition is ready to go where ever you need.
Pack it along to keep your projects organized, purchasing in order and notes of inspiration at the tips of your fingers.
*this is for 1 Single Pocket Edition
The Pocket Edition (5" x 7") features:
- Small 5″ x 7″ 40-page book that fits in the pocket of your bag
- The perfect companion to the full-sized Quilter’s Planner
- Progress tracker, swatch keeper, shopping lists and more
- Graph paper and blank pages for sketching or jotting down notes, ideas and inspiration
- Projects-at-a-glance pages so you can keep your full list of ongoing projects with you
- Shop hops, retreats, contacts, and swaps. Keep track of all of these in one place
- Project planning pages so you can easily keep notes on your project and what you need to buy
QUICK STATS :
* 40+ pages
* book pages are 5 X 7 inches
* inside pages are double sided
* 70lb paper
* cover is laminated
* staple bound
* designed, printed and made in the USA
PRINTED IN THE USA
By purchasing - you agree with the terms and conditions and understand the return policy. If you are an international customer, you understand that you are responsible for all import taxes, fees, VAT, etc. if there are any. (this is not typical)
Can’t wait to receive. I have ordered different planners in the past, but they always have a calendar. I only want the quilt related items. Ordered extra to give out at retreat and a friend.
This is a great product. It fits in my purse and has saved me so much, both in time and money! Just be sure you write in all you are looking for, then when your out, you have your list at your fingertips! Mark in the purchases, and you won't be buying for the same project twice!!! Also when you find you have time on your hands, you can be designing your next project!
I love this little planner. It helps me keep track of my projects and notes. Slip it into my purse and go shopping and I don't forget to buy anything, because I look at the notes for each project.
I now have a
portable, cute way to keep track of all my projects. I can even sketch design and write down things that inspire me. The best thing is that, because it's small enough to take with me, I don't have to worry about forgetting my ideas before I have a chance to record them.
Have purchased 2 and are still waiting for them to arrive but if they are any thing like my previous planner it will be fantastic