PRE-ORDERS: Sept. 30 - Oct 31, 2019
*this is the preorder! Planners will be shipped by November 30th- you'll receive them prior to the planner start date, Jan 2020.
THE PATCHWORK PLANNER is a yearly calendar + monthly planner designed to help you make progress on your projects by taking them one month at a time.
It's laid out to help you make this year - the year of finishes.
This is something that you can look back and see what you've accomplished, learned and finished.
This version is coil bound and includes dates for JAN 2020 - DEC 2020
You can preview the 2019 version here
2020 PLANNER FEATURES :
- * simple design that inspires and allows for your own creative additions
- * full monthly calendars with traditional box layout - giving you space to quickly note sewing days, retreats and when you'd like to have projects completed. *starts on a Sunday!
- * plenty of note and brainstorm space
- * "year-at-a-glance" spread with space to write projects you'd like to work on each month
- * 3 monthly "project breakdown" pages designed to help you complete large quilts / sewing projects as well as track progress, events and notes
- * 2 "reflect and goal-set" pages designed to encourage you to plan out what techniques or interests you want to learn during the year
- * 1 page for listing your finishes for the year- by the end you'll love seeing how many things you have completed!
- * Blooming Basket 2020 Quilt Along- every month you'll have your assignment, by the end of the year you'll have your quilt top complete!
- * + more pages that will help you organize your projects and keep track of your progress.
QUICK STATS :
* 100+ pages
* book pages are 8.5 X 11 inches
* inside pages are double sided
* 80 lb paper
* spiral bound - lays open flat & flips to the back
* designed, printed and made in the USA
PRINTED IN THE USA
By purchasing - you agree with the terms and conditions and understand the return policy. If you are an international customer, you understand that you are responsible for all import taxes, fees, VAT, etc. if there are any. (this is not typical)