THE PATCHWORK PLANNER is a yearly calendar + monthly planner designed to help you make progress on your projects by taking them one month at a time.
It's laid out to help you make this year - the year of finishes.
This is something that you can look back and see what you've accomplished, learned and finished.
the Patchwork Planner FEATURES :
- simple design that inspires and allows for your own creative additions
- spiral bound for easy use
- quick reference page for all things quilting at your fingertips
- full monthly blank calendars with traditional box layout - giving you space to quickly note sewing days, retreats and when you'd like to have projects completed. *starts on a Sunday
- plenty of note and brainstorm space
- "year-at-a-glance" spread with space to write projects you'd like to work on each month
- 4 monthly "project breakdown" pages designed to help you complete large quilts / sewing projects as well as track progress, events and notes
- 2 "reflect and goal-set" pages designed to encourage you to plan out what techniques or interests you want to learn during the year
- 1 page for listing your finishes for the year- by the end you'll love seeing how many things you have completed!
- + more pages that will help you organize your projects and keep track of your progress.
This is a print on demand product, shipped directly to you after purchase.
*shipping is not included in purchase price