SHOPIFY COURSE – LEARN HOW TO DESIGN, CUSTOMIZE AND UPDATE YOUR STORE
Whether you are already have a shop, ready to take it to the next level or build your Shopify store from the start, this course is for you!
We help you update your shop, add apps that work for you & start selling more.
You’ll go from sorting through tutorials, lost in code and doing this all alone, to knowing what to work on next while creating your shop that looks great, sells more and runs on it’s own.
Leaving you more time to create.
Go from no store and no sales to making money and serving customers
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET:
8 week system to go from nothing to a thriving shop.
- Week 1: Shopify basics, SEO, analytics, adding products
- Week 2: Apps for Shopify, shipping options, connections to email, importing from other sites
- Week 3: Customizing checkout, emails, editing code
- Week 4: Shop Review & Catch up time!
- Week 5: Shopify analytics, reports, buyer info, settings
- Week 6: Promoting your shop, blogs, abandoned carts, bookkeeping
- Week 7: Email promotions, reviews, wholesale options
- Week 8: Shop Review & Bonus
Plus, there will be Group Calls, Q+A’s and Hot Seats you can participate in.
GET EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO OUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
You’ll get access to our exclusive community that helps you keep motivated and give you support while making progress on your Shopify store….
We’re a tight-stitched community filled with creative professionals who will go above and beyond to help you in every step of the course.
We support each other, motivate each other, inspire each other and help you accomplish the goals you have set during the first week.
SPECIAL ADDED BONUS: Sell Your Classes & Workshops online
Learn how to connect your online workshop or class to Shopify!
Reduce travel stress, packing and cancellations. Bring your in person classes, online.
This section will guide you through the process of setting up your workshop and integrating it with your store. You’ll get step by step actions, giving you a seamless connection and allows you to focus on your students.